Custom Neon Signs
Create your neon sign using our website tool
Happy with your design? Confirm and Order!
Pay Online using PayPal
Order is sent to be made in house at our factory
Your Neon Sign is delivered to your door or pick up
Start creating your own custom neon sign! Click below to get started!
HOW TO ORDER
- Enter the word(s) or phrase you would like on your custom sign. We allow up to 18 letters or symbols in the quoted price. If you require a sign longer than 18 characters, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Select a font form our list of fonts and colours for your neon sign.
- Select a size and confirm the price, font, colour and word or phrase.
- Add your custom sign to cart.
- Checkout and pay securely via PayPal.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Find a cheaper price for a Neon Sign? Send us a quote from a competitor and Event Neon will beat the price by 10% *
* Quotes from Australian based neon sign manufacturers only
Our signs can either be picked up from our location in Seaford, or shipped to be by courier.
We offer shipping via courier at a Flat Rate Australia Wide for $45.
REMOTE & DIMMER
Event Neon Remotes and Dimmers are sold for $35. The remote gives you a choice of different brightness settings, an On and Off option, and different Party Modes (flashing, pulsing etc)
We recommend you purchase the Remote and Dimmer as it allows you to control the neon sign, which is helpful when you need to make adjustments to the signs for photos or changes in lighting.
For all cursive and script fonts, we will use acrylic backing and cut around the text (see example below).
For non cursive, san-serif fonts we'll use a rectangle shaped acrylic backing.
Our backing acrylic comes standard as clear but we also have Black and White Clear available. Our acrylic backing is 8mm thick.
Rectangle Acrylic Backing
Cut To Letter Acrylic Backing
1.5cm offset - Extra $50 - $90 depending on size
Box Acrylic Backing
Quote for price
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR NEON SIGNS
Please note that Event Neon Outdoor sign have visible seal marks (that are clear) when the neon is switched off. The seal marks are no visible when the neon is switched on.
We highly recommend selecting an indoor neon sign unless you need the sign to be water tight. An indoor neon sign can be used outdoors, but cannot be exposed to water.